I would like application icons for the next generation of our "Stash" line of iPad/iPhone apps. The icons can be slight variations (color, etc) on the same central icon. There will be three apps in the line:
1. Albums: A photo and video organizer and slideshow viewer. This app also supports document organization, but the focus is on the photos and videos. Features include multiple accounts with optional password protection, tagging, smart albums, nested albums, mixing photos and videos in your slideshows, etc.
2. Stash: All the features of Albums above, plus advanced privacy controls in case you have media you don't want others to see.
3. Stash Pro: All the features of Albums, plus advanced privacy controls, plus a private web browser with direct downloads to your media library.
It is important that the icons do *not* emphasize the "privacy" aspect these apps. Users do not want an icon that indicates that something secret is inside the app. I would like something that emphasizes the advanced organizational and media capabilities of the applications instead.
- Please follow the Apple guidelines for app icons:
This means the icon(s) should scale between 512x512 and 57x57.
- It is not mandatory, but I tend to like icon objects that perfectly fill the rounded bounds of the available space, rather than objects surrounded by a border. Examples of the former technique can be seen at:
- Given the privacy aspects of the apps, I would prefer an icon that doesn't scream for attention. The goal is to be sleek and professional rather than gaudy.