This is for a therapist client whom I'm branding. I've attached images she selected for herself that she likes--they speak to her personal style. She is very much of the mindful meditation school, very accomplished, been a therapist for 22 years.
STYLE AND SENSIBILITY
Eclectic, European, current, modern and enduring; with it; not old, yet very solid and safe; freedom and freethinking; uniqueness is encouraged, sophisticated style that requires money to bet but doesn’t look stuffy or formal or uncomfortable. Anything French, neoclassical and modern, inviting, clean. The style is coiffed, designed throughout, comfortable, clean, clear, textures and layers.
What are the personality traits that clients would use to describe you? Grateful, alive, vibrant, collaborative, empathetic, insightful, supportive, feeling, processing, releasing, comforting, creative, soulful, funny, engaging, caring, passionate, authentic, grounded, wise, cultural, magical, spiritual, and curious.
• Heart-focused; brief self-awareness
• Brain-based, concise, consciousness expanding
• Current research, deep enduring change, increased clarity for better decision making
• Balanced emotions, background of traditional clinical training using the newest approaches to change and expansion of experience, healthier response to Stress
• Thoughts for change, professional, build resilience
• Healthy mind/body, personal and customized, inner-knowing
• Psychophysiology, independent self-confidence
• Connect, variety of choices, self-ease
• Within, freedom, self-trust
• Casual and rock-solid experience, confidence, self-initiated
From Kimberly-- Maybe an image of the brain in the logo- the image of the entire brain cortex, outer section with the squiggly lines kind of image. Not sure I agree--but wanted to put it out there.