We have recently purchased a food truck to expand our taco/mexican food catering business. We are wanting to change our name/logo from Y Tacote (tag line: Fresh Tortilla) to Artesano Taco (Tag Line: Taco Hecho A Mano).
Here is my best attempt to give you all the info and details. Let me know if there is anything else I might be able to provide for more insight or clarity.
Attached you will find:
- 6 sample logos styles we like with the same name
- 5 logos styles we like with different names
- 3 sample truck styles we like
- 2 photos of the actual truck (one from when we purchased and the other after we removed the wrap)
We are now changing our name to Artesano - which means handcrafted things such as clay pots, painted tiles etc. The type of items you might find at a Mexican market. Taco Hecho A Mano means made by hand, so I am not sure if it is necessary to add the "taco" to both the name and the tag line or just one.
Some of the words that we like to use to describe our food/service/truck are:
What makes us stand out:
- We make the tortillas by hand (made to order)
- Owner is a chef
- Owner has 20 years of fine dining experience to hope to bring another level of service, taste and quality to the traditional taco food truck.
- Owner/chef always wear a chef's coat when serving and cooking.
Again, let us know if there is anything else that might be helpful.