** Most submitted designs are using the font we currently have on our logo. The font is very nice and professional, but we would like to see some other options.**
LOGO DESIGN BRIEF
Title: Seeking a designer for a new updated logo for a property management company in San Diego.
Brand Name: Gateway Property Management, LLC
Company Profile: GPM is a commercial property management company located in San Diego, CA primarily focused on the management of retail shopping centers. The company manages Retail, Office, Industrial, and Multi-Family Residential projects.
Target Audience: The general market audience is current property owners who are not achieving the full benefit of owning real estate. Often this is reflected in insufficient cash flow and poor property maintenance. The aim of GPM is to attract property owners who are unsatisfied with their current management situation.
Key Message: The company is an established, conservative, efficient operation worthy of protecting the investment(s) of its clients.
1. To enhance and improve market image and awareness.
2. To create a new visual identity for the company.
3. To convey the message of an established well regarded firm.
Usage: The logo will appear on the website, promotional material, and printed material. It will also be used on signage at each property under management.
Timetable: As soon as possible.
1. The logo should be visually recognizable even from a distance.
2. The logo should have a certain utilitarian feel about it. We want clients to understand we are workers here to protect their investment over the long term.
3. No stock images, or clipart should be used
4. A conservative color palette should be utilized.
5. The typeface should be clear, simple and assertive.