"Massage and Wellness" or "Massage, Tubs and Sauna"
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our primary business is massage therapy, however a unique selling point of this business is that we offer outdoor hot tubs and cedar/infrared saunas by the hour. Our target audience are men and women in the age range of 25-65. The existing customer base are people who enjoy spirituality, healing and athletes who care for their body wellness. Also looking to attract wealthy, stay at home moms who are spirituality and wellness "inclined".
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Spa y estética
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
A few very important notes:
- This is sort of an "institution" in the community, as it has been there for over 40 years
- I really want to capture the spirit of the original business. This is a classic "Northern California Hippie" establishment (google image search pictures of Marin county, and Mill Valley, CA in the 1960/70s)
- We want to maintain the the heritage of the business, while also appealing to a more modern and younger customer base.
- The hot tubs sit under very iconic Redwood trees. I DO NOT want redwood trees used as icons.
- I am very interested in using a Redwood Pinecone (very particular style of pine cone) as a option in the logo. BUT OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. For ideas, please look into geographically relevant suggestions. The town we are located in is Mill Valley, CA.
- Logo might be used for white label products in future, so please keep in mind for use in packaging.
- HIGHLY PREFER CIRCULAR DESIGNS
- Very important that the logo is readable, and can be incorporated into signage easily. Ideally, we can CNC cut a logo into a "classic" wood sign
- Also, logo might be used on textiles such as robes, towels and also paper products.
- I am attaching a couple of pictures of the spa from the 1970s to help communicate some of the spirit. Also, attaching a screenshot of a logo I saw (and liked) on 99design website.
- Feel free to take the design "back in time" a bit, but also keep it clean and relevant for a young urban audience.