So - I'll try to keep this brief, but this project should be an easy one.
1) We already have a logo that we would like to see incorporated into a new graphic that we will be using for popup shops.
2) We have the idea that we're looking for already all sketched up, but we don't have the skill / ability to implement it or illustrate it.
3) Colours and ideas are really suggestions, feel free to take it and expand on it a bit, but what you see in the sketch is pretty much what we're looking for (our logo, somewhat traditional looking popcorn bag filled with Parisian macarons, appropriate text). I've attached a photo that acts as an example of someone doing this conceptually - but we want something illustrated, and something that looks better than the photo attached.
4) The primary demographic that our product appeals to is women in their mid-20s through to late 50s. Some men are interested, but mostly women. Often they are fashion conscious, enjoy luxury or exclusivity, etc.
5) The files attached include a sketch outlining what we're looking for, as well as an Illustrator file containing various versions of our logo. The logo I would like to see incorporated into the final graphic is the logo that contains the "Red C" as well as the words "Kitchening with Carly" - none of the text like "Edible Education", etc. I've also attached a small gif just to show which logo I'm talking about. In addition, there are two photos to give you an idea of what some good French macarons look like, and some of the bright colours they are available in. These should be coming out of the top of the 'popcorn' bag.
6) It should have a white/transparent background
7) We're really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.