A graphic for the top of our ICS Detection Challenge page. It needs to be provided in Photoshop and .jpg. It needs to be provided in the following sizes (but you can design to a single size and then adjust if selected).
- 1920px x 1000px (desktop)
- 1000px x 740px (tablet)
- 768px x 768px (phone)
The ICS Detection Challenge is a contest for vendors that make products that detect cyber attacks on ICS. We have real data and attacks that we feed these products, they fill out a score sheet and we will determine what solutions are Top Tier. You can (AND SHOULD) read more about the Challenge at the web page where we will use the graphic https://s4xevents.com/challenge/
You can see how the image will look by checking out the top image on https://s4xevents.com
The design should include
- the S4 logo (attached in two different forms / pick one)
- ICS Detection Challenge (if you like Challenge can be larger, we typically call it the Challenge)
- Top Tier (this is the designation we will give the best products)
Other than that, I'd encourage you to use your creativity. Remember
- It is a contest that is trying to detect cyber attacks (so ideas around cyber or detection are good)
- ICS is for the industrial world (power plants, pipelines, factories, hard hats, control rooms)
- This is advanced, bleeding edge stuff
- Avoid the usual security / hacker stuff such as hacker in hoodie, lock, shield, Matrix style numbers going down the screen ... Use your creativity.