I am producing a 10-Disc audio program that will be packaged in DVD cases (but only 1 design that will be used on every case).
The only thing that will change on each case is the spine, which will have a title and a number on it.
I will then enclose the "set" in a cardboard case that I think is called a "library case."
(I've attached a pic of what I'm talking about if this doesn't make sense.)
So I need the following, please:
1. DVD Case design
2. Audio CD cover (disc only, which will be inserted into the DVD case)
3. The (library, I think) case to hold the 10 CD program
The program is called "Sell Leads, Not Houses!" (not sure if I should have a comma in there??)
It is targeted towards Real Estate agents who I will teach a "non-traditional" approach to real estate, working part time. I have earned consistent commission, even in a crummy market because I've teamed up with a top producing agent. I no longer work directly with the buyers and sellers and I do what I do on my own time frame. (Just to give you an idea of what I'm teaching, if that helps:)
I don't know exactly what I want, but I know that I DON'T want the pic of the house, like every other real estate website out there. I need something creative!!!
HERE'S AN UPDATE TO MY BRIEF: The 3 major benefits of what I do personally (and teach to other real estate agents) are:
1. I don't have to drive buyers around anymore to look at a million houses.
2. I don't have to fight with sellers over price adjustments and selling them on WHY their house is not worth the asking price they THINK it is.
3. I have ZERO paperwork! (contracts, addendums, etc.)
So with that in mind, here's a thought I have about the design I think could work: What if we made a cartoon type drawing of 2 ladies with a thought bubble above each one. The one on the left (who sells houses) could have a perplexed look on her face with 3 thoughts in her thought bubble:
1. They want to see ANOTHER house?!!#!
2. All this paperwork is driving me NUTS!!!
3. You think your house is worth HOW MUCH??!!
The lady on the right (who sells leads) could have a big smile on her face and her thought bubble says:
1. Another lead, another check!!
2. I LOVE working from home!
3. Yes!!! Now I can do this on MY time!!
If there is room for a small image with each "thought" that would be awesome. I'd really love for this to be on the fun side!
I'm so excited to see what you come up with!
Thanks for any interest in this project!
If I can add any more clarity, please let me know.
I will be using Kunaki to fulfill the orders.