We sell a service to bring our customer's product requirements to life, with a high standard of quality and on time. Our customers are companies that sell various kinds of communication systems, usually expensive and requiring a high degree of quality, reliability and innovation.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
- MS Outlook email template
- MS Word template for our technical datasheets (sample datasheet is attached: DVB-IP Reference Architecture.docx)
- Business card (satin finish with spot UV varnishing on 16.5pt stock), attached is a concept
I've attached our company logo, done by an excellent 99 Designs designer. Please see that contest (and its brief) to learn more about us.
Our target audience are all electrical engineers: directors, managers and senior designers. Mostly male and of poor taste, so knock their socks off with a modern fresh look.
Please note the business card bleeds document just uploaded, which was provided by my printers. Including bleeds a business card would be 3.75” x 2.25” (an extra 1/8” around the card). Final trimmed size would 3.5” x 2”. Refer to the diagram for all the measurements for margins and bleeds. Any further questions, don’t hesitate to ask.
Additionally for the business card, please note the following requirements:
- back side shall feature the logo prominently, on a dark (perhaps black) background
- back side shall feature the company moto: Concept Co-Creation
- the front side shall contain only the company URL, my name, and one phone number
- make the http://coveloz.com URL the prominent item, not my name
- no titles please
- feature only a single phone #
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte