The site is to be our new digital distribution site for Simulation and other games. The example URL's that we have provided below are very popular sites in the same digital space as we are in. Use these as reference when working out what is needed on our store. Most of the information is referenced below anyway. All other questions shoot them across to us.
- Colour scheme matching http://www.n3vgames.com
- New Header and buttons for:
- Home page.
- Trainz Series.
- Account. (Loyalty Program, wishlist options, gift games?)
- Shopping cart total $$ summary with drop down/expand on roll over summary.
Front Page ->
• Main features products promotion slider in the top middle.
• Sorting options/categories on left hand side column. (PC, Mac, DLC etc.)
• Right hand side column Special offers box. Ad box. Best sellers box.
• Middle column under slider, new releases section.
• Footer containing terms & conditions, Help, Support, About, Publishing, Site map links.
Product Page ->
• Same Header for entire site.
• Sorting options/categories on left hand side column.
• Middle of page + right hand column merged to be 1 product over view, being a game relevant image overlayed with Box shot, price, Buy button, social media (google+, tweet, Fb like, reddit submit) buttons.
• Under product overview, 3 tabs with default tab being screen shots, 2nd tab for video trailer. 3rd tab for system requirements.
• Under tab gallery, product review/summary section. Option for registered users to review games + submit ratings.
• Under that, related products/’recommended for you’ box.